Cough, throat irritation, orange coloured phlegm. Recently suffered from viral infection. Cure?

Dear doctors, I have had viral infection 2 weeks ago, took antibiotics given by doctor. It healed but left a bit of cough when I talked due to throat irritation . I have just came back from which is cold for me coming from a tropical country. My cough seems to be back but without headache or flu like the previous case. I spitted once yesterday evening and this morning, and noticed the phlegm is orange in colour. I would appreciate it very much of you can advise me if I could be having something serious.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012