Cough started after colonoscopy, running nose, on z pack for air born infection

IS THE MEDICATION LOSARTAN CONSIDERED AN ACE INHIBITOR?? my friend has a cronic cough yhat started
four hours after a colonoscopy, his nose started running and he started coughing'. He said that the mask had a terrible smell, like feces . iam talking about the anesthesia mask. he was put on z pack for a possible airborn infection. his cough went away for a couple of months, then came back. Again he went back on Z pack and the same thing happened, the cough came back after about two months, Again he went on Z pack, and this time the dough came back after on week, Please answer. thanks lLynn Reynolds
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013