Cough since 6 months, X-ray shows fibro calcific lesions in both upper zone. What is the cause and cure ?

Sir Good morning. Yesterday I did a chest X-ray as suggested by an ENT specialist as I am suffering from cough since 5-6 months. Followings are the report Fibro calcific lesions both upper zone. Bilateral hilar shadows are normal. Trachea is central. Cardiothoracic ratio is within normal limits. Bilateral cardiophrenic & costophrenic angles are unremarkable. Bony thoracic cage, extrapulmonary soft tissues and domes of diaphragm are normal. Could you please tell me what exactly is the cause and how can I treat my self to cure. Thanks and Regards AAAA
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012