Cough, sharp tugging sensation in the chest

I am a 30 year old female and recently every time I cough I feel a sharp tugging sensation in the left side of my chest . It has been like this for a month or so now
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. it appears to be lower respiratory tract infection. it should be treated completely till the secretions are completely cleared. by home treatment appearent cure occurs , leaving behind the flegm. I advise you to consult a chest physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations. as take balanced diet containing green leafy vegetables, pulses. Dont take fruits juices, ice cream, ice water. dont worry you will be fine.