Cough, running nose, sneezing, no fever, maxtra plus agithral antibiotic, asthalin syrup, Cough persist. Treatment?

My 2 and 2 month old daughter has cough from 3 months she has running nose sneezing after that khansi no fever i had taken her to pediatrician , he had given her maxtra plus agithral antibiotic she has finished medicine after that 2 3 days same cycle since 3 months i had change 2 doc all says every time her tounge is red than i change her doc bcs no effect of medicine another doc said she is allergic to milk product sto bottle i hav not given her milk and bottle from 15 days and finsh her prescription of asthalin syrup 3 days and one allergic medicin 1/2 every night 15 days but she still has khasi please suggese what i should do.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012