Cough, right side chest pain. Taking anti-TB drug. X-ray shows patchy opacity in lung. Which hospital is best?

Dear Sir, I am from Bangladesh & my father in law is suffering from cough & rt sided chest pain for 01 month. he is getting anti-TB drug for last 05 days. X-ray - Patchy opacity in rt lung, MT test- negative, sputum for AFB negative, CT Scan- Soft tissue growth in upper lobe of rt lung. He is not interested to perform CT guided FNAC & Bronchoscopy in Bangladesh. Pls guide me which hospital will be best for his diagnosis & treatment in India. Pls mention the name of the Specialist, if possible. Regards. Md. Nageeb Mehdi.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012