Cough, respiratory problems, feeling of mucus vibration in chest, was given levocetrizine, tusq during the last bout. Can I take the same now?

i am coughing for the last three days with respiratory problem. Last year too i got the same problem and i was given derhyphyllin retard 300 with levocetrizine and tusq x cough sup. should i continue the same medicine. Main problem is when i cough i get the feeling og mecus vibrating in the chest but it is not coming out. Kindly suggest how can i get the mucus out.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012