Cough, protruding large right clavicle, lower and upper back pain. Are there any relation?

I have had a constant nasal drip which has caused me to cough constantly for over a month. My ENT doctor prescribed zpak, mucinex, nasonex , and singular. I finished the zpak a week ago. I am continuing with the others until Monday. This past Monday I noticed by right side of my clavicle was protruding a little. By yesterday (Thursday) it was worse. Also I had a severe lower back problem for a long time and on Thursday I woke up and my back had locked causing severe pain down my legs. I took 800 mg of ibuprofen and felt better in about an hour. I was able to walk and go to work. But my right side of my clavicle grew even larger. Now I even have upper back pain . I didn t fall or strain myself in anyway. Can this be from straining while coughing? Is there an infection? What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013