Cough, popped blood vessel after coughing, lump on collarbone. Normal blood test, CT scan. What could be this?

Cough for about 3 months and hard lump on end of right collarbone towards neck. Feels like it attached to bone. Had blood test, and ct scan. Blood test ok and ct scan showed nothing, but lump is clearly there and visible. I did not have this cough when I these tests done. Cough so hard I actually have had 2-3 seizures and popped blood vessel in right eye. If not cancer, what could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013