Cough, phlegm in throat usually in the morning. Taken Augmentin, precribed Ajax, decoff-T. Suggestion?

Hi Sir, I am suffering with cough with phlegm in throat . I used Augmentin-625mg - 6tablets and also the ambrosial-s syrup from 10days. I have no severe cough for whole day but it generally comes in the morning only. But some sounds are coming while sleeping because of phlegm. Again my doctor given me AJAX-500 and DECOFF-T for this. Can i use these many Antibiotics and can i change. The problem is from last 15 days so should i visit any specialist. Please give your suggestion Sir, Thanking you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012