Cough, phlegm in throat, chest tightness, releasing wind. What is causing this?

hie,i had a cough about 2 and a half weeks ago it stopped and i was fine i then started having phlegm build up i had no flu just phlegm in my throat my cough started 3days ago its very dry and irritating i hve to hve something to drink all the time,last night i had chest blockage my chest was tight and i cldnt breath well and i continually released wind and it continued for about 30mins i also suffer frm lots of gas which causes cramped stomach.whats causing the chest tightness and gas?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012