Cough, pain, Green and yellow mucus, streaks of blood. Sinus and chest issues. Any treatment?

I have been sick with sinus and chest issues for 2 and a half weeks I am very weak but this morning I woke up and it feels like my lung on the left is really hurting if I breath deep. also the mucous from my sinus is green and yellow and my chest mucous when I can actually cough something out is green with streaks of blood.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Your symptoms suggests lung infection which should be treated with antibiotics like amoxicillin. If you were my patient I will suggest you chest x-ray PA view and tab.amoxicillin 500mg BD for 5 days. I also suggest you to consult a pulmonologist for this as early treatment is the best choice. Thank you.