Cough, nasal congestion due to pertussis. Taken antibiotics. Feeling suffocation

I have had a lingering cough and nasal congestion since Mid august. It was confirmed that I had pertussis and I ve been on two different antibiotics and I ve been on steroids too. I went to the pulmonologist last week and he ordered a CT Chest,Pft, and bronchoscopy . I had the Ct and Pft a couple days ago and I m scheduled for the bronchoscopy next week. He also put me on another medrol dose pack, antibiotic, and a nebulizer . About 4 days ago, a new symptom popped up. I now have a suffocating feeling off and on. I haven t said anything to my pulmonologist yet , because I thought it would go away, but it s happening more often now. Should I call them and let them know? Is there anything I can do to make it better?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012