Cough, loss of sense of taste and smell, on predisone, aevlox and codiene, metallic taste due to medication ?

I have a hacking cough , lost of sense of smell and taste , and now a metallic taste after I cough and when I bend forward. Doc ( ENT ) has me on predisone 20mg (3 day for 3 days, 2 day for 2 days, 1 day for 3 days), Aevlox, and codiene cough syurp. It s the weekend. Could this just be medicine side effects? My cough is better, now nearly as much coughing now and not as violet. some sense of taste is back....hense I taste metal. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012