Cough, humira, azathioprine, crohn's disease. Immediate action?

I ve developed a cough while on humira and azathioprine which I use to treat the symptoms of my Crohn s Disease . It is a productive cough which started yesterday and is increasing in frequency. Is this something I should be concerned about? The humira website says to contact my doctor if I notice symptoms of a cough, and I have a checkup appointment with him next week. Should I take more immediate action or wait for my appointment to tell him about the cough?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012