Cough, given Bricarex, Augmentin, Tuspel, still cough persists. Again advised nebulisation with Duolin, Budecort. Is it safe ?

my daughter is around 3 years, for last 3 weeks she is having cough . Initially I gave her bricarex for 5 days and then doctor gave her augmentin dds 7 days, syp tuspel plus 7 days, syp prospan for 7 days, and neb asthalin 2 times for 5 days, after giving antibiotic for 5 days she had fever and her stomach was upset...though previous doc was unavailable, I took to another doc and he prescribed ascoril LS, syp Lazine-M, sporolac sachet and nebulisation with duolin and budecord, I gave these for 3 days....she is better but there is still some cough. Is the line of treatment ok above? Is nebulisation save ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013