Cough, flu. On antibiotic. Having lump behind ear, tingling in outer ear. Symptoms inter-related?

I had a cough and general lousy ( flu like) feeling the whole month of december. I was put on an antibiotic and ended up back at the doctor with a really bad earache (left ear. I asked her about a lump I felt at the back of my neck (left side) and she said it was probably a swollen lymph node and we would follow up on it after I had felt better for a month I see her on the 13th. The lump is still there. It feels about the same size depending on the position I move my head. I have also had a tingly feeling on my left outer ear ( kind of like a hair tickling it) which has been going on for several months. It really isn t itchy but I rub it and it tends to go away. I also find that my hands are going to sleep a lot during the night. I ll wake up and while not completely numb, they take a little time to feel normal. Is any or all of this related? I m most concerned about the lump and will ask for a blood test when I see my doctor next week.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013