Cough, difficult to breathe, snoring, ear infection, lungs filled with mucus, fever

my baby is a year and a half old and ever sence she was born she has been having seveare coughing and hard time breathing at night, it sounds like she is snoring . i have taken her to her pediatrician many times and sometimes three to four times a month and they give me the same answer, that she has an ear infection . also at maybe a year and a month old they took some x-rays of her chest and lungs and they sayd that her lungs were filled with mucus . also she was hospitalized for 2 and a half days because of she had a fever of 104.8 and it would not go down. i need to know what she has or were to take her. what does she have?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012