Cough, congested nose, productive cough with yellow phlegm. Had cold and sore throat

Hi, I had a cold that started about 6 days ago. It started with a sore throat and progressed to the usual sinus congestion, minor aches, low grade fever, sneezing and itchy watery eyes. I stayed in bed for three days. In the last 2 or 3 days, I have had a tickly cough . In the morning my nose is really congested and I tend to have a productive phlegmy cough that produces slightly yellow phlegm. It clears throughout the day and is mostly dry and hacking with the occasional moment of wetness. It seems to be more tickly late in the afternoon and at night. I can t tell if the tickle is in my throat or my chest.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012