Cough, cold, wheezing, dark under eyes. On Montair LC. What is wrong?

Hi my daughter who is 2 years old gets recurrent cough and cold . She is on montair LC kid since last sept but still had about 4 episodes of cough and cold since then. Was adviced with duolin/levolin with flowhale 4 times a day when wheezing was excessive. Now for prevention she was adviced with budecort 100 puff twice a day. Wanted to know if asthama symptoms reduce with age in children. What are the supporting vitamin etc that need to be given. also noticed that there is darkening of tissue under her eyes which give it a sunken look. Is it some deficiency? Her weight is about 11.2 kg and otherwise is a normal and active child. Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013