Cough/cold for 2 weeks now, pain under the right shoulder blade, tightness in chest. Why ?

I have had a cough/ cold for almost 2 weeks know. I feel like I have to cough or at least clear my throat but I never seem to get that good hearty cough. I haven t brought anything up with the cough either. When Ido cough, I get a sharp painjust under my right shoulder blade and even when I am not coughing, my chest feels tight. When I am trying to get that one good cough, I am finding it hard to get breathe? Any ideas
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012