Cough, cold, fever, sweating, side effects of taking pause-500, esiflo 250, augmentin 650, doxobid 500, aciloc rd

HI .. I AM SUFFERING FROM COUGH AND COLD AND SOMETIMES FEVER COMES AND GOES WITH THE SWEATING ...SOMETIME BLOOD ALSO COMES WITH THE COUGH BASICALLY EARLY IN THE MORNING..AND MY DOCTOR HAS SUGGESTED ME TO TAKE PAUSE-500(THREE TIMES A DAY),ESIFLO 250(THREE TIMES A DAY), AUGMENTIN 650 DUO(THREE TIMES A DAY),DOXOBID-500 (TWO TIMES IN A DAY)AND AC LOC RD..(TWO TIMES A DAY)..... FOR 7 DAYS ..i want to know is it ok to take this much tablets....or are they haveing any sideeffects...
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012