Cough, chest congestion, sinus, numbness in ear canal, levofloxacin, fluticasone propionate

Hi I m male 36 yrs old with pretty good health. I have pretty bad allergies for the last few days , lots of coughing and chest congestion, n sinus drainage. Went to my doc and he prescribed levofloxacin and fluticasone propionate nasal spray . After taking the spray I began feeling excess drainage in the back of my throat and now there is numbness in my right ear canal is this a normal side effect n what do I do aboutM it..: thanks
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012