Cough, burning sensation in nose, sneezingk teary eyes. CT normal. Any permanent cure ?

hi doctor, i have a symptoms like cough draining back of my throat,burning sensetion in my nose, eyes specially in tears gland ,prassure behind my eyes, feeling like sneezing every time. i have done CT scan for sinus but it was normal, i have done endoscopy ,doctor comment on that it is Anaphylactic. i do not understand what is that, which type of medicine i need to take, from last six month i had taken lots of antibiotic like omnicef 200, levofloxin 700 feeling good, but it dosen t work, when i wash my hair,eat something cold, it come again what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012