Cough, body ache, popping sensation, fever, fatigue. Is it a virus?

Hello, I am 35 year old female. I started coughing 1 week ago, I I also started having really bad body aches and fatigue. Yesterday I started feeling a crackling/ popping sound under my breast bone. Now today it is more prominent. All the other symptoms have continued, and through all of this I have not had any fever. Do you think I should be seen by my doctor ? Or is this just a virus that will run its course? Thank you, Kerstand
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013