Cough, asthma, deriphyllin r 150 mg. Alternative for deriphyllin r 150 mg?

Heloo Doctor, My mom has come from India to UK wid me. her Family doctor suggested her medicine called deriphyllin RET 150 for her cough and ashthma( she doesnt have proper asthma , not a asthma patient ).. But due to cool tempreture here she is suffered wid cough and bit breathing problem lik asthma, now since she has limited quantity medicines , can you please suggest which medicines are alternative for this deriphyllin RET 150 which i can buy in UK..
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012