Cough and wheezing while breathing. On maxtra oral drops. Take levolin syrup?

Hi, My daughter is 3 month old and suffering from cough and makes weezing sound while breathing . My doctor prescribed Maxtra Oral drops intially which we continued for 2 times a day for four days. Also doctor precribed Nasoclear 3 times a day whcih we continued for one time a day for two days only (though doctor prescribed us 3 times a day for three days but my daughter was so much irritated after first dosage itself that we were scared). Doctor asked us to buy and give Levolin syrup ( Levosalbutamol yrup 1 mg/5ml , Cipla) if cough is there. Now Shall I start Levolin syrup and stop Maxtra drops ? Sahll I continue nasoclear?Please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012