Cough and perspiration during nights when exposed to cold, have green phlegm. Reason and cure?

I cough and perspire mostly at nights and when I am exposed to cold air such as sitting in front of the air-cond. Usually I am given Diphenydramine Hydrochloride Bp Syrup. However, today the doctor gave me Prozine Syrup. This is a first time for me. Also she did not prescribe any antibiotics . I have phlegm (light greenish color early in the morning) and in the afternoons kinda of whitish. I showed her my allergic card which I carry with me and she said oh you don t need antibiotics. Should I seek a second opinion?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012