Cough and expectoration. Done CT scan of brain and thorax. On eptoin. Help

My mother is aged 85 yrs and was recently admitted for cough and expectoration. She is very bony and thin. Since the cough was not due to any infection, the doctor asked for a CT scan of thorax and FNAC biopsy. Report gave a very speculative report of having lesions and neoplastic ??, possibility of adeno carcinoma . The same night after biopsy my mother had severe breathlessness and was under oxygen . Morning she was taken to ICU . Next day she came out with an additional gift i.e., hemi plegia of right limb and arm and she had lost her speech, recognition etc. Again they asked to have a CT Brain Scan. Opinion was hypodense area seen in the left lobe of the brain temporal region with focal encephaloma. Now doctors have told us to get discharged and maintain the patient at home itself giving the following drugs. 1. Eptoin 100, 1-0-1; Strocit Plus 500, 1-0-1; Amlong 10mg, 1-0-0; Clopilet 75, 0-1-0; Aztor 10mg, 0-0-1; Deriphyline, 1-0-1; Pantocid D, 1-0-1; Clistin Syrup, Potklor syrup. Does she improve and are the medicines OK for her age? I shall be highly thankful if you can provide your valuable guidance on this matter. Thanking you. Dr. M.N.Manjunath, Ph.D (Food Science)
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013