Cough and chest congestion in infant. Prescribed amoxicillin and benadryl, pedialyte. Dark green stools. Advise?

My 3 month 1/2 old baby is sick she has a horrible cough and is congested. I took her to an urgent care yesterday they prescribed her amoxicillin and benadryl . she took it fine last night but this morning threw it up. I called my nurse advice line the told me it was okay to give her some pedialyte . but now she s pooping grey kind of dark green. any idea what this can be? what should i do about medication..?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012