Cough after taking prolia injection. History of asthma. Need to get checked?

I have recently been given an injection of prolia for the first time and two days later have developed a cough . I am not sick otherwise and I would describe the cough to a cough I would normally get if I had a bad cold and get a touch of asthma . I have been self medicating with my asthma puffer, it kind of works but I am not sure if this serious and should see my doctor about it or if it will get worse and perhaps become serious.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013