Cough, acute bronchitis. Prescribed levolin, azflow spray. History of cold, tonsillitis. Treatment?

i am suffering with cold and tonsillitis childhood and i need to take antibiotics every month in last few years after visiting ENT specalist reports showing acute bronchitis and chronic pansinusist doctor prescribe me Levolin spray and Azflow nazal spray tablet rezhyle and steam in morning and night for few days i was feeling better but from two days before i have cough i am in very worst condition i think i need antibiotics what can i do any permanent solution please
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013