Cough. Have bibasilar bronchovascular, eribronchial wassl's thickening. Done X ray. Suggest?

Hi, and thank you. I am a 19 year old male. I live in Florida near the Gulf and thereis a heavy concentration of red tide. I have been here all my life. This past year I would cough a few times a day. It sounded somethimes dry, but mostly as if I had a cold. On Feb 2,2013,I stared feeling a tightness in my chest. My EK and Ecchocardiagram were normal. My mother pressure the doctor for an ex ray ,even thou he said my lungs sounded clear. My x ray said the following; OBSERVATION:There is bibasilar bronchovascular markings increase with associated left side peribronchial wassl's thickening. No focal pneumonia or effusion noted. The cardiothoracic ratio and hila are normal. No mediastinal shifting or mass is present. the skeletal structure is unremarkable.
IMPRESSION: Bronchovascular markings increase. Left peribronchial walls' thickening. No focal pneumonia or effusion.
On Apirl 9,2013 I was place on PREDNISONE. 20mg 4 tablets for the 1st day; 3 tablets on the 2nd day; 2 tablets on the 3rd day; and one tablet on the last day. I was also placed on MONTELUKAST 10 mg,1 tablet at 6 pm everyday. I was also given ALBUTEROL,in case I couldn;t breathe,which has't been the case. I am scare.What do you think and should I be seen by a pulmonologist Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013