Costochondritis, chest pain, mild fever and pain, frequent urination

My teenage daughter was daignosed with Costochondritis in October of 2011. She has been getting treatment meds oral and topical she just finished around of steriods 3 weeks ago. She still is having chest pain, on Friday she a had a phase 3 bone scan. After the test Friday afternoon she started running low grade fever, lower left hand side pain, and throwing up,and still is. She had been complaining the week before about pain when urinating and frequently, but that has stopped, I know sometimes pain travel could these all be related? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012