Costochondritis, chest pain around sternum, left arm tingling. EKG, echo cardiogram, holter monitor test done. Arm tingling normal?

I was diagnosed with costochondritis about a year ago. Occasionally I have chest pain around my sternum and left side of my chest. Recently my left arm has been tingling every now and then. I had an EKG and echo gram done last year and I wore a holter monitor for 24 hours last August with normal results (just a slightly faster heartbeat). Is the arm tingling normal to be with costochondritis pain? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012