Cost for the Liposuction

I want to undergo liposuction for my thighs and buttock area in hydbad. Can you please suggest me a good doctor and with low cost for the procedure,
Asked On : Tue, 8 Feb 2011
hi,thanks for query,please get in touch with cosmetic surgeon who can help with this.The cost depends upon the doctor and city.Please understand the procedure and its advantages and disadvantages before going for procedure.Please also understand that this reduction is not permanent,if you do not take there this can happen again.Along with this please do regular exercise and plan your diet well.
wishing you good health.