Cost and the process in hair analysis test

Dear Doctor , I want to know about the cost and the process in hair analysis test . My child is 10 yrs , girl child
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
Hair analysis test is simple dermascopy test which gives a magnified view of the scalp area.

It may cost you according to the type of machine used in the analysis. For simple viewing it do not cost more than few bucks but for detailed analysis may cost you heavily according to the detailed report given to you.

In my experience mere simple examination by naked eye give you an idea of exact nature of the problem. Meet an experienced dermatologist to solve your problem without hair analysis test .