Cosmetic surgery suggested for yellow skin above eyelid. Surgery for droopy eyelids can be done together?

I have been told to see an Ophthalmologist with regard to the yellowing of skin just above my eyelid (not on the lid itself) under my eyebrow in each corner of my eyes. I have had this yellowing for a number of years now. I am in my early fifties, have been checked for high cholesterol . It has gone up and down over the years but not alarmingly high. Was not put on a low fat diet. I am a smoker. I ve been told it could be Xanthoma (?) and the only way to be rid of it is by having cosmetic surgery. I will be seeing an eye specialist to have surgery on my eyelids as they have become droopy and one side is beginning to affect how I see through that eye. Is it possible that something can be done about the yellowing at the same time as the other procedure is done?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013