Cosme lite for better complexion? Why is my face in two different colors now?

hai sir i am a BE student .i am little dark to see , so i enquired my frends for the remedy for the same and one of my friend sugggested me about the cream cosme lite , so i used reguly the cream at night ,suddenly i get the change ,that my darkness starter desapearing but now a days i seems that above my nose that include eyes and forhead is being dark and the remaiing is white , so i used the cream only in the dark portion even after that my face seems two colours pls suggest me a solution for that .i will be great full if u do so thankyou
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012