Corns on top of toes. Treatment?

I have corns or hardskin on top of my toes, which I have been trying to take away for ages now. But for instance when I come out of the shower my skin on my toes are very shaded so u can t really see the light patch where the corn is. How do you regain skin colour on top of the corns? Or take the corns or hardskin away?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would suggest you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your corns complaints without any surgical excision.

ANTIMOMIUM CRUDUM is the specific homeopathic remedy in majority of cases resolved completely leaving without any scar.

consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you