Cornea not responsive to light. History of eye injury. How to improve corneal movement?

Dear Sir/Madam Two months before I was suffered from eye accident happened. At the time of accident one persons hand suddenly come to my right eye. (Punched on right eye) internal bleeding happened in right eye. full red colour and swelling is there at that time, From Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Pune Doctors treated me and recovered from that accident. But currently my eye cornea is not in normal position and it is not responding to light. Please help to improve my cornea movement.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013