Copper coil removed. Abdominal pain. sickness, tender nipples, delayed period. Pregnant?

Hi, I had my copper coil removed on 30th January, during ovulation , I had a two day period (always 5 days) on Feb 11th (bang on date, I am always regular and have around a 26-28 day cycle), then spotting 2 days later... For the past 4 weeks I have had cramping pains - lower abdomen , stitch like feeling in the left side, feeling sick (the past 4 days), nipples feel weird (sore and irrated), I am now 3 days late. I did a pregnancy test the day before my period (last Sunday 10th) and it was the faintest of postives, partner said its an evaporation line but the reading was within 3 minutes. I have been told by my doctor this morning that it will take 3-6 months for my body to adjust to the coil removal but it was non hormonal so is this true? Are all the symptoms just a sign of my delayed period, or could I be pregnant? I have a hospital scan at the hospital tomorrow and I am going to test again in the morning.... Thank you. Kathryn
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013