Copper coil inserted. Why back pain? Pelvis leans backward? Infection? Why?

Hi i had the copper coil fiited on the 30th september. i started my period the same day before my appointment i normally get bad lower back pain because im told my pelvis leans backwards. Over the last week i ve had increasing lower back pain, felt hungry all the time for strange things like tuna at 10pm at night! I have also felt dizzy a few times. I think i might have a small infection because my discharge this thicker and theres more of it i sometimes feel a little uncomfortable down below is this normal for the coil?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012