Copper IUD, thick, white discharge, constipation, gas, fly, leg swelling. Comments?

I had the copper IUD fitted about 3 months ago and I ve grown accustomed to the more extreme periods I now have but for the last day or two, I ve had a really strange, thick, white discharge that is lumpy at times and goes hand in hand with some constipation and gas. My last period was just over 2 weeks ago so I m not expecting any more pms just yet. I ve also had some really weird swelling in my right leg that has been checked out by my doctor but he couldn t find anything wrong. I ve also felt a bit achy like I had the flu but nowhere near as bad. Any comments would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012