Copious hair loss, headaches, fatigue, insomnia, backache, eyesight problems. Diagnosed with possible fybromyalgia, ebv. Advise?

Good morning, it's been over a year that i have been experiencing many and varied symptoms (some were previous to this past year, and have worsened, others are new), one in particular that is worrying me a great deal is copious hair loss (in an average wash test i lose over 250 long and 100 shorter than 3cm and an average of 100 per day), furthermore, my headaches have increased, overall body pain, as well, fatigue, insomnia, backaches as well ( i have various hernias, degenerated discs, cervical stenosis, etc), they have also found that My hip joints and shoulder joints are degenerating), and my eyesight is worsening. Furthermore, my T lymphocytes (especially Cd8) have reduced and my Nk have increased. I was also diagnosed with possible Fybromialgia and EBV. Let's say that these are the main symptoms that are worrying me, and no doctor i have visited has come to a conclusion. So here i am wondering if there is something i can do to get to the bottom of all this (which is starting to stress me). Thank you in advance. Leila
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013