Coombs positive immune hemolytic anemia. Taking omnacortil and steroid. Getting fever. Taking Cetil. Pain in hip joining

hi my father is having a problem of low hemoglobin level.doctors said he is suffering from coombs positive immune hemolytic anemia so was taking omnacortil50mg for 7days then 45mg for 7 days then 40mg for 7 days and so on but immediately after taking steroid he had fever and doctor gave him Cetil 500 he said some infection is there.after that fever is not comming but now he is having a sharp hip joing pain that stays for 2hrs and his hemoglobin level is not improving.pls help
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012