Cooked meatloaf in oven, with plastic wrap and tin foil. Possibilities of the plastic were absorbed into the food?

i recently cooked meatloaf in the oven. The tray was wrapped with plastic wrap, then tin foil. I put the whole thing in the oven. Once i removed it from the oven the plastic wrap revealed itself and had melted. Is this meatloaf safe to eat if i scrape the surface of the meatloaf to get the plastic or is it possible the plastic was absorbed into the food?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
It is safe not to eat the meatloaf because plastic is melted and fused with the food item. Plastic is harmful and is not a material that will be digested in the human body. Why you should eat such a stuff as long as your mind is in a confused state.Throw off the item and stop worrying.
Dr. C. J. Varghese