Convinced to be pregnant. Bleeding, said miscarried.Blood & urine test negative. Bedridden. Reaction of family & friends?

Hi. I have a friend who is absolutely convinced she was pregnant. She started bleeding, became convinced both that she miscarried and that she is still pregnant. Blood tests and urine tests come up negative. This pregnancy was supposedly conceived in early April.
She won't get out of bed, is grieving as much as any woman who lost any pregnancy. How should her friends and family react? Insist she was never pregnant and tell her to go to work? Tip toe around her still "pregnant" self?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013