Contusion on arm after accident, pain free, constant bruise. What is causing this?

I was in an accident where I received a large contusion on the inside/ top of my arm , reaching from my wrist to my armpit. I ve been to the physical therapist and I m completely pain free, but where my muscle was torn most on my bicept, there is an indentation and a constant bruise there. right below the indent, my arm is numb to the touch, and when pressing my arm, my muscle feels more like a rock rather than a muscle. What could be causing this? How do I fix it?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012