Controlled diabetes with osteoarthritis in both knee. Severe sweats and chills after knee replacement. Is this normal ?

I am 54 y/o 5 11 240lb male with controlled diabetes ( metformin 1000mg bid), high bp ( lisinopril 5mg), cardiomyopathy (coreg 12.5 mg bid), trigeminal nueralgia & pituitary tumor (oxcarbazepine 300mg), osteo arthritis with nueropathy both knee (gabapentine 300mg tid) and just had a total knee replacement feb 12 th released from hospital feb 15th. Have been having severe sweats and chills. I am not running a fever and blood sugars have not been over 174 at most. I did finish a zpack day before surgery. Are these sweats and chills normal? Also have been taking warfarin 10mg once a day. PT, OT & Home Nurses never showed up.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013